VoIP / SIP Trunking Services
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) are the next generation of voice telephony.
Cedar Networks is VoIP done right. There is no 'Internet' in our VoIP. All of your voice traffic is routed locally over our Cisco powered network to our POP in your LOCAL Central Office.
This means local calls stay local. You'll experience none of the Jitter, Packet Loss and Latency normally associated with VoIP calls.
Cedar Networks has successfully integrated it's VoIP service with many manufacturers IP-PBX's. Call us to see if your hardware is on the list.
Cedar Networks SIP Trunking Advantages:
Features and Options
- All Cisco powered network
- Guaranteed Quality Of Service (QoS)
- Industry leading installation times
- Can be bundled with analog lines for an all-in-one solution
- Ordered as a per-trunk product
- Toll Free number
- Direct Inward Dialing extensions (DIDs)
- Direct Outward Dialing (DOD)
- Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation with QoS
- Voice Codec options G729 or G711u
- Call Forwarding
- Call Hold, Pick-up and Transfer
- Caller ID Name, Number or Line Block
- Call Return
- Call Waiting
- Last Number Redial
- Do Not Disturb
- Hunt Groups (sequential, circular, uniform, simultaneous)
- Inbound Call Routing
- Voice Mail
- Call Acceptance and Rejection options
- Off-Premise Extensions