Market Expansion Lines / Remote Call Forwarding
A Market Expansion Line (MEL), also commonly referred to as Remote Call Forwarding (RCF) provides callers in other exchanges with a local number to reach you by. Your customers dial a number local to them and get forwarded to a number of your choosing.
With Market Expansion Lines you can grow your market without satellite offices or additional phone lines.
Many businesses use MEL's to test the efficacy of marketing campaigns; purchasing a unique number for different media types for example lets you know where your marketing dollar is effective and where you can cut back.
Cedar networks MEL/RCF Advantages:
- Great rates on great locations
- Low initial cost and excellent long distance rates
- Same day setup in most instances
- A great precursor to the purchase of a Foreign Exchange (FX) number
- Low long distance rates, no minimums and no per-call charges
- No equipment purchase necessary
- Local white and yellow page listings
- Route calls to any destination of your choosing
- Voice mail and Auto-Attendant options available