Private Line Services
Private Line circuits, also known as "point to point" circuits are the standard method of internetworking geographically separate locations to each other. By utilizing T1's for delivery (singular or bonded), you can guarantee the availability and usability of resources located at a remote site.
Great for real-time and mission critical applications like VoIP, disaster recovery, video conferencing, off site backup and distance learning.
In addition to standard point to point termination, we also offer termination and management of private line solutions on our Cisco hardware as a managed service offering. Thereby removing the substantial up front and reoccurring costs typically associated the maintenance and management of private line services.
Cedar Networks Private Line Advantages:
Features and Options:
- Carrier grade reliability and consistent, dependable and scalable performance.
- Guaranteed bandwidth and quality of service with service level agreements (SLA's)
- Utilizes your existing copper infrastructure
- Very fast turn-up times, installed in as few as 7 days
- Very competitive transit rates, locally, regionally and internationally
- Multiple speed and transmission options available from 1.5Mbps T1 to 45Mbps DS3 and OC-N
- 24 x 7 monitoring and dispatch available
- Managed solutions available
- Buy or Lease Cisco routers for termination
- Terminate on your own equipment