Rock-Solid Telecommunications Solutions for Home and Business
Every family, business, and governmental organization is different. That’s why Cedar Networks prides itself on building custom, rock-solid solutions to meet your personal and professional needs. From simple voice and data to complex area networks, we provide custom Internet and telecommunications systems for homes, businesses, schools and districts, emergency response organizations, and government agencies.
Our Service Area:
We serve major markets as well as smaller rural cities and towns throughout Colorado and New Mexico. We are a multi-state licensed telecom carrier that operates our own voice and data circuits on a next-generation, Cisco-powered network.
How We Can Help You:
- High-quality, high-speed Internet access over fiber or DSL
- Phone service, including multiple lines and extensions, voicemail, auto-attendant, find-me-follow-me services, and directory listings
- Unlimited domestic long distance service
- Custom-designed local-area networks (LANs) for business
- Ethernet virtual connections for multi-site businesses and remote workers
- Custom-designed wide-area networks (WANs) for government and large business
- Enterprise-level firewalls to protect your business from hacking
- Public and private Wi-Fi networks for your home or business
- Offsite data back-up management
- Network-area storage to provide secure access to files
- Free installation and connection with qualifying contracts
We offer flat-rate billing, and because our solutions are developed to meet each customer’s individual needs, we recommend that you contact us for a free technical audit. We will review your current services and prepare a custom proposal that will increase your business’s productivity and efficiency – and reduce your costs.